Sunday, April 27, 2008

CIOs Battle Hackers Using Olympic-Themed Attacks

http://www.cio-today.com/story.xhtml?story_id=12300AYR68IL

Sukgu's Comment - Hackers seem to try to be ahead of any anti-hacking technologies. No matter how sophisticated technologies are invented and applied, they alway come up with new tactics to destroy anti-hacking activities. Personally I don't even understand why they do this. If there is someone who is trying to use others' financial information to steal other people's money, at least I can understand why they do this. However, I cannot understand the hackers who just try to harm others. As the person who is not that knowlegeable about IT, viruses attacking my computer and consequently reinstallation of OS always annoy me. The only thing I can do is periodically update the anti-virus software. However, it doesn't work sometimes. ㅜㅜ

No comments: