Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ebay considers sale of Skype subsidiary

This article talks on this : Ebay will consider selling off its Skypes internet phone subsidiary at the end of this year.....

As you know, Ebay Korea or auction.co.kr has been attached by a hacker resulting most of valuable personal information being handed over somebody who might misuse for criminal purposes. I think Auction.co.kr have to be responsible for this terrible cyber crime. However there are nothing can be done to cure this cyber crime. To secure my personal information, I withdraw most my membership status from on-line shopping malls. I guess Ebay would announce that Ebay Korea will be close down because of draining of membership information at the end of this year.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/af6bd79a-0ca0-11dd-86df-0000779fd2ac.html

No comments: