Sunday, June 15, 2008

FBI warns of child-support card scam

http://security.itworld.com/4337/fbi-warns-of-child-support-card-scam-080614/page_1.html
Sukgu's Comment - Online crimes such as phishing is like a poisonous muchroom in the traits that they grow anywhere if there is some rooms. These scammers are usully attacking the weak points of human such as child related happenings. I got short message a few months ago from one of my friends that he was in trouble. Thus, he asked me to send money right away. Because I have heard about this kind of scamming method, I didn't react. However, some old people become victims of this kind of scamming especially when accidents are related with their son and daughter or grandson and grandaughter.


The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation warned Friday that online scammers are now targeting single parents who use the EPPICard system to receive child-support payments.

No comments: