Monday, June 16, 2008

the inventer of USB

Reference: Web2.0 Digital BIZ Section of CHOSUN Ilbo (Daily Magazine) on 23 May 2008

Interview with the inventer of USB Mr. Dov Moran

Do you know its full name of USB?

That's 'Universal Serial Bus drive' according to the article.
I read this interview and found it very interesting.
I myself consider USB is one of the greatest invention in history. The other day, i lost my USB and that meant I lost all my data and memory of KMBA. I was luck enough that i found it. (What a relief!!!!!!!! :0) This is really small and easy to carry and has a big capacity!

The inventer mentioned he set his goal to make an new mobile phone (module mobile phone)
Its core technology will be conneting between the mobile phone itself with functional electronic goods such as MP3 player and Smart Phone. Mmmm, this sounds really interesting!

If it comes to the market, i would go for it!

2 comments:

Sukgu Kim (김석구) said...

I know how missed Lee lost her USB and got back it again. Ans I saw the memo attached several places saying that "I lost my very important USB, which contains very very important information about his/her thesis". I totally agree with miss Lee that it's very small and easy to lose, but very important device. Anyhow, storage space is getting bigger and bigger with cheaper price. It's always good for consumers for any products.

felix(ahntaehee) said...

Although now USB system needs to do connecting to PC. In the near future I hope to connect without this plugging action. If do that, I would be more useful...!!