Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Information Technology & Human

http://blog.naver.com/ipsak2?Redirect=Log&logNo=110031462397

This article says that information technology is like our nervous system. That's why down information. And ratio of the senses is human's five senses (Seeing, touching hearing, smelling, tasting). And then, when it connected by media, we can be lose a part of power because we are making new media. And radio can changed the form of the news story as much as it altered the film image in the talkies.

I fully agreed with this article, I feel easier tapping keyboard rather than writting using hands, I try to understand ourside world through Media connected information technology rather than my own nervous system.

While information technology gives us various benefits, sometimes I feel we are falling in it loosing myself as human being.

No comments: