Thursday, June 12, 2008

'Lower prices' boost mobile data

Mobile services become a part of European’s everyday lives.
European data roaming traffic grew by 75% between April 2007 and 2008.
Over the same period the numbers of 3G users doubled , says a survey.
Mobile broadband services are going to cost as much as fixed line broadband services in some nations. Further innovations of operators make prices to continue to fall. And more and more European use these services.

An article as below is the introduction of the survey by GSM Association.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7449979.stm

4 comments:

Sang Wook Nam(남상욱) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sang Wook Nam(남상욱) said...

Inside Korea, we are benefiting on telecommunication and internet infrastructures that could be considered as worldwide quality and quantity. When it comes to roaming phone that I could use my phone outside Korea, I am so frustrated with high price policy by Korean telecommunication service companies. I hope the fare to use 3 G roaming phone would be as practical as normal mobile phone charged in Korea.

kichul.lee said...

My mobilephone is not serveiced overseas. When I travelled in foreign country, sometimes I would like to change my mobilephe which could looming in foreign country. But I think that it is extravagance. Our mobilephone service fare should be down.

Gwangho, GO(고광호) said...

I also agree with the upper opinions. I think that Our korean telecommunication company charges much fee on overseas roaming. Maybe there is unfavorable agreement condition between EU and korea. Isn't that correct that the more user have, the less charge? and our telecom market size is getting bigger. Am I wrong?