Thursday, June 12, 2008

Microsoft site leak hints at 2009 release for Office 14

http://www.infoworld.com/article/08/06/10/Microsoft_site_leak_hints_at_2009_release_for_Office_14_1.html

Sukgu's Comment - I hope the next version of Office release would be long long long time later. And please just a minimal changes. I don't even use Office 2007 because operation is very difficult. It's because many operational methodologies have changed and I have been so used to operating with the old version of Office. Thus, I don't like the sharp change when it comes to operating tools that I use a lot in the office work.


On Monday, Microsoft revealed a podcasting kit for Office SharePoint Server, the portal product in the Office family, with an accompanying question-and-answer article on its Codeplex site for developers that includes information about the product.

No comments: