Thursday, June 5, 2008

New MP3 Revolutionizes Way You Listen to Music

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/tech/2008/06/129_24597.html

This article is introducing a new digital music format .

It is developed by Korean computer engineers and the new digital music format has separate controls on the sound volume for each musical instrument, such as guitar, drum, base and voice -- an ideal tool for music lovers of different tastes as well as karaoke fans.

When I found MP3 in first, I never expected to use this small strange machine and I was afraid that it would be very complicated to use, but now I am very satisfied with listening by MP3. Like that, This new digital music format is strange to us, new one will get nearer to us in near future.

Everything is too fast, especially in technology, sometimes I feel afraid...

No comments: