Monday, June 9, 2008

Steve Jobs Shows Off Fast-Surfing $199 iPhones

Apple’s chief executive, Steven P. Jobs, showed off his company’s new version of the iPhone in San Francisco Monday morning that runs on faster wireless networks and offers a host of new games and Web services. The new device, which still goes on sale July 11, will cost $199 for the cheaper 8-gigabyte model and $299 for the 16-gigabyte model. (The original iPhone was introduced less than a year ago at $599.)
Mr. Jobs also demonstrated a bunch of new applications for the device, including games, news and a MobileMe platform that will synchronize the phone’s information with the user’s other computers via the wireless Internet.

http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/09/live-from-sf-apple-ceo-steve-jobs-unveils-new-products/index.html?ref=technology

It's original iphone was sold just less than 1 year. and how's that price? very high. That people provably might think of this new low iphone, but they will proud of their original iphone because that is the first product and limited product as well.

2 comments:

Sang Wook Nam(남상욱) said...

From the moment that I came to know Apple Inc., I could feel that I want to be the Apple users. First I tried to buy Mac Laptop but I couldn't buy it because I just bought Sony VAIO laptop. So my desire to buy Apple product disappeared. But someone brought iPod Touch into KMBA class room which made me buy one...I finally did buy iPod Touch. Originally I wanted to buy iPhone but I couldn't because there were no telecommunication carriers of iPhone in Korea. I think Apple has strong power that draws customers to become loyal to Apple products. I already experienced it. As ipod users, I am very much satisfied with all the functionalities and design of iPod Touch. I hope I could use iPhone soon in Korea since new iPhone use 3G technology which any Korean Mobile telecommunication carriers can support in terms of technology.

Sang Wook Nam(남상욱) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.